Sunday 11 March 2007

How I organise my favourites

In response to this post on Lifehacker I thought I'd post how I organise my bookmarks.

I really only use Firefox at home and it is pretty easy to backup your bookmarks with that, so I don't really use anything else (although I'm beginning to dabble with social bookmarking sites like del.icio.us). I put my links within the following folders (sub folders as indicated) on Firefox:

Blogs
Bookmarks Toolbar Folder
Christian Resources
Firefox and Mozilla
Friends' Home Pages
Fun
Internet Resources
-- Charities
-- E-mail
-- Finance
Jobs
Live Bookmarks
Personal Home Pages
Podcasts
Quick Searches
Radio & Music
Search Engines
Shopping
-- Airlines
Social Bookmarks
Sports

Hmm, could probably do with being slighly more organised. Something to work on.

No comments: